Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or via our RSS feed.
- MSN shared the looks that Kate Middleton repeats often.
- The Wall Street Journal discussed how younger generations feel about their older relatives’ vintage fur coats.
- Glamour provided 15 fashion brands that are headed by women.
- Vox questioned the fashion industry’s impact on the environment.
- Fast Company offered 4 sentences to include in a cover letter.
- Good Morning America shared 4 tips from Harvard Business School professor Laura Huang on how to find your “edge” to be successful.
- CNN reported that three attorneys general have sued to have the Equal Rights Amendment added to the Constitution.
- Marie Claire interviewed straight women who’ve decided to co-parent children.
- NPR profiled Donna Zakowska, the award-winning costume designer for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
- The Mary Sue explored why female superheroes’ hairstyles aren’t practical.
- The Washington Post asked why we spend so much on supplements.
- Laugh of the Week: McSweeney’s offered how to find your correct bra size.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We asked readers, How detailed is too detailed for a nanny job listing?
- We took a look in the CorporetteMoms time capsule.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.